- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 16 tablespoons Nutella
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- Icing sugar
- Place flour, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a blender. Pulse until batter is smooth.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick pan over low heat. Coat with coconut oil.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of batter and swirl to cover bottom with a crêpe. Cook for 3-4 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Flip crêpe and cook 2 more minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter and let all crêpes cool down overlapping them over a plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Nutella onto each crêpe. Fold crêpe into half and again into quarters. Decorate with a sliced strawberry!